It feels like just ‘yesterday’ this year began and we already in March! What an eventful time it has been so far…
For many of us, it feels like last year just flowed into this year. If you have felt the last few months testing on all levels (physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually), you may find comfort in knowing that we are in a space now where whatever uphill’s we have been going through, we have an opportunity to get closure (if we choose) on our challenges linked to our past, unhealthy relationships, etc and making way for the ‘New’. Be open to change and be open to receiving – new perspectives, new opportunities, new possibilities, open doors that were once closed and whatever ‘new’ we are ready to welcome into our lives.
Remember all these wonderful shifts can happen, however we are required to be in a space of authenticity – be true to ourselves and be aligned to our heart not our head. Lose any expectations of how we think things should be. Let go of that which is out of our control. Detach from the dramas and chaos around us. Trust in ourselves and life itself with discernment.
There is no better time than now to truly go with the flow of life. Feed our mind with loving thoughts towards ourselves and others, engage in uplifting activities that make us happy and bring us joy. Be open to the abundance of possibilities.
As mentioned in my Welcome 2019 newsletter, this year carries the energy that encourages us to align mind, body, and soul through Self-care so that the choices we make and the actions we take support our well-being. Thus, blessing our life with happiness and whatever we desire.
Be mindful however this month we are also in a period of Mercury retrograde which influences communication. This energy can contribute to misunderstandings, delays, technology mishaps, etc. However a lot of emotions will be released and new feelings will emerge. We will be put through the test of trusting ourselves. The energy may feel very heavy. Just ‘be’ with the emotion. This is crucial time to “Go slow” – don’t over-commit, take adequate time before making decisions and if possible, leave major decisions to next month. The waiting period may cause impatience however it will reveal truths that will change our perspective.
It is vital that on an on-going basis we review where we are at and in what direction we are heading – taking time-out occasionally with intention to do this is always beneficial to your well-being.
Words of guidance:
- Embrace yourself. Love yourself. Respect yourself. Be kind to yourself – Fall in love with taking care of yourself and becoming the best version of yourself with patience, compassion and respect.
- Allow yourself to feel ‘all emotions even the ‘bad’ ones.
- Give time to improve yourself that you have no time to criticise yourself or others.
- Avoid taking things personally. Don’t overreact.
- Forget the mistakes of the past and its baggage, take the learning and move on.
- Practice forgiveness when things go wrong.
- Set healthy boundaries and stick to them.
- Surround yourself with people who lift you up.
- Realise life is a journey and accept that it is a continual work in progress.
- Let go of things you can’t control.
- Unplug from your head and plug into your heart… Think less, feel more.
- Trust in your abilities that you can get out of that difficult place. Your heart (not emotions) is your compass and you should not deny what it’s trying to tell you.
- Embrace the uncomfortable periods of growth and experience the growing pains – its part of life.
- Break out of your comfort zone.
- Recognise what makes you happy.
Thank you for taking the time to read this. Your sharing, feedback and comments are always appreciated